20 Jul 2010

Rain rain go away...

No pics today as I'm too devastated to place any...put simply, today was a very sad day...en route home from my pilates class circa 7pm Leeds time...the heavens open up and God lets out a big cry...my umbrella came in handy (even though risking the chance of being struck by lightening) it was just big enough to no, not cover my hair or my face but my beautiful Miu Miu bag...OMG! I thought my poor Miu was going to drown in the rain. Phew, it is safe at home now perched on it's own little chair...may keep it indoors for a few days to get over the storm trauma.
God, please bring back the sun...oh, but don't go fading my bags colour please. Thank you! xxx


I note from this post today I have come across all religious by mentioning the Lords name 4 times (one in abbreviation & one you haven't read yet!), please don't think I am, this is not me, I am just merely making a big point today...God, please don't take my Miu to heaven yet, it is not ready.